Body in Style BVBA (Sips of Grace) attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Sips of Grace complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.This means that we in any case:
• process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement.
• processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
• have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
• do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided.
• are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
As Sips of Grace, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, you
or in a more general sense, if you have any questions about this or wish to contact us, please use the contact details below:
Body in Style BVBA
Sips of Grace